Thursday 22 March 2012

- OZONE THERAPY

Ozone Therapy What is medical ozone therapy?

Ozone therapy is a medical treatment by ozone is introduced into the human body. Medical ozone is always a blend of the purest ozone and pure oxygen. It has been used successfully worldwide for over 100 years to treat AIDS, cancer, diabetes, stroke, depression, chronic fatigue, lupus, fibromyalgia and more than 150 diseases. ln several other clinics around the world, the ozone agent is the first time each patient entering the clinic, regardless of their disease, simply because the ozone layer addresses the root cause of virtually all diseases.

More reasons to use Ozone Therapy

1. Thus, in 1985, more than 15 countries have allowed the use of ozone therapy, and then 16,000 medical ozone generators have been sold only in Europe. For thousands of people successfully treated, there was a serious side effect related to the use of ozone by UV light.

2. Ozone therapy was very effective in the treatment of cancer, heart problems, hypertension, high cholesterol, diabetic wounds, and uric acid.

3. Gangrene has been eliminated by sealing an affected extremity in a bag and pumping ozone into it, allowing the ozone to be absorbed through the skin. Healing takes place very rapidly, and the flesh often turns from black to pink during the first treatment.

4. Ozone Therapy is effective in cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases and arteriosclerosis. Restore prompt circulation, relieves angina pain and improves circulation and brain function.

5. Tumors, lymphomas and leukemia may be eliminated without using surgery, radiotherapy or chemotherapy.

6. Ozone Therapy is very effective for all forms of arthritis and arthritic disease.

7. Ozone Therapy is very effective for allergies.

8. Ozone improves multiple sclerosis and other neurological diseases, and improve brain function loss in Alzheimer’s, senility and Parkinson’s disease.

9. External use of ozone therapy is very effective in treating burns, acne, ulcers, open sores and wounds, fungus and skin disorders.

10. Ozone therapy is effective for proctitis, colitis, prostitution, crack, Candidasa and other yeast infections, trichomoniasis, other forms of vaginitis, bladder cysts, fistulas, and Crohn’s disease.

11. Mononucleosis, liver cirrhosis, AIDS, herpes and hepatitis have been successfully treated with ozone, without using any medicine

12. Application of ozone therapy is painless, has no adverse side effects and is extremely safe.

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe this, Few months back doctor told me that I have herpes , I lost all hope in life on one faithful day Murch 15th I came across a woman say about Dr Ehichioya I messaged the woman and she told me that  Dr Ehichioya is a very good doctor and Dr Ehichioya helped her to get rid of her hepatitis illness permanent I ask her for Dr Ehichioya contact she sent it to me and I decided to email him and he told me that all is going to be well with me and I decided to purchased his herbal medicine and used Ups courier service to ship the herbal medicine to me and he also told me how I will used the herbal medicine and I did as he told me behold I am now negative as you awe reading this testimony and pleas whatsApp him on +234815 271 9187 or email address drehichioyacurehome@gmail com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening to you all I want to write a shortly message to the world how doctor ehiaguna help with his great herbal medicine to cured me from this horrible virus HSV 1 and 2 I get his email from someone name Olivia mason how she was also cured by doctor ehiaguna I never believe there was cure until I meet her testimony, I contacted doctor ehiaguna I don’t believe there was cure well I am so happy to write this testimony to the world, this man immediately when I sent him email and this man response within 20 minus and give me the necessary process and the herbal was sent to within 4 day I took it according to the instruction so with 2 week I was completely cured and I get my test done I was confirm negative I am so happy if you want to get his contact you can message him with this email drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953 he can fix this.HIV.HEPATITIS.ANTHRAX.HPV.CANCER.ALSAND ALSO SOLVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (Hsv) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr Onokun helped someone in curing his (Hsv) herpes disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A mind blowing article is provided here. Hrt Wellington And it is written with great skill and the words directly explain the thought of author.

    ReplyDelete