Sunday 25 March 2012

- CONSTIPATION


CONSTIPATION

Constipation is uncomfortable and can be painful. Various measures to limit the effects of constipation. Mainly it is suggested to take plenty of fiber and fluids accompanied by regular exercise. Generally the bowel movements vary from person to person but typically if a person passes hard stool for more than three times a week, then the person is constipated.

Constipation Causes

o Lack of fiber and fluids in the diet.
o Insufficient exercise.
o Depression.
o Medical disorders like bowel syndrome, diabetes, high blood calcium levels.
o A sluggish thyroid or colon cancer.
o Overuse of laxatives or certain antacids can impair bowel activity.
o Certain medications which include drugs for high blood pressure, antidepressants and narcotic pain relievers also cause constipation.

Constipation Symptoms 

o Infrequent bowel movements.
o Swelling of the abdomen.
o Hard and dry stools causing pain and difficulty when passing.

Constipation Treatment 

o Vitamin C – 1000mg 3 times a day. The dosage can be increased up to a daily total of 5000mg until bowel movements become regular.
o Magnesium – 400 to 800mg a day as required with food. Avoid magnesium if you have kidney related diseases.
o Psyllium – 1 to 3tbsp powder a day dissolved in water or juice. Instead take 1 to 3tbsp ground flaxseeds or 2tsp ground fenugreek seeds. Drink 10 glasses of water a day for these to work.
o Prune – Drink ½ cup juice or eat 3 or 4 prunes each morning daily.
o Dandelion root – As tea, 1 cup tea 3 times a day. Use 1tsp dried root per cup of hot water.
o Cascara sagrada – 100mg at bedtime. It must be standardised to contain 8% hydroxyanthracene derivatives. Other remedies
o It is advised to consume foods high in fiber which include raw fruits, vegetables, whole grain, bran and dried beans.
o Drink at least 10 glasses of water or juice a day.
o Exercise regularly.
o Go to bathroom as soon as the urge strikes.

CONSTIPATION AND IBS 

Nausea is often caused by constipation. Constipation makes you too put more effort and reduces the frequency. What happens is, the pressure builds up in the gut and the food doesn’t move at proper rate which makes you feel bloated and sick. If constipation alternates with diarrhea and stomach cramps then you may be suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). In UK, IBS affects one in six people. The pain can range between mild to severe and is often made worse by eating. If you are often experiencing difficulties then note down your symptoms and take it along to your General Practition

COLON Hydrotherapy should be very effective to treat the chronic constipation and the Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

2 comments:

  1. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (Hsv) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr Onokun helped someone in curing his (Hsv) herpes disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (Hsv) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr Onokun helped someone in curing his (Hsv) herpes disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete